Burning Up? AFA’s Conference on Climate Change
One of the more persistent and pernicious lies in recent years has been the “Crisis” of Climate Change or whatever it is they’re calling it these days in order to crush and control us with ever more regulation.
While the new administration seems to be bringing some common sense to the issue, even deleting the “Climate Change” area from the WhiteHouse.gov website within hours of the inauguration, it’s tempting to relegate the issue to the past, a painful hoax too-long endured but no longer relevant.
Except the reality is this: the narrative is still alive in (at least!) two arenas that still have the potential to affect our lives and livelihood. First, academia, especially as it relates to science, is mired in it. Pick up any science textbook and you’ll find the “horrors” of man-made climate change a key element of today’s indoctrination. And of course, our science faculties in the universities have all abandoned scientific integrity, preferring to be emotional advocates of the party line. See here how the UCLA “science” faculty is dealing with their fear of the Trump administration.
The second arena that is of particular concern is the promise of Governor Brown to continue to shove policies and regulations down our throats, doubling down in the face of whatever sanity might come from Washington on the issue. Here in California we are facing a juggernaut of new anti-capitalist measures cloaked in “to save the planet!” rhetoric and lies.
Because this issue is far from dead, and because of the danger it continues to pose, AFA is hosting a Forum on this critical topic. We are delighted that Dr. Willie Soon, a scientist of the highest order (see his credentials below), will be keynoting this lively and important event. Dr. Soon has long been a celebrated scientist but since speaking out for truth in climate science, has become a target of those who silence all dissenting voices. (Read about some of his experiences here).
Join us, and bring a friend, especially one who is one of the countless pawns of the deceitful “climate change!” hoax.
6 PM: Reception
7: PM Forum
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
(STUDENTS: Email for the Discount Code)
About Willie Soon:
- Physicist, Solar, Stellar, and Planetary Sciences Division, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Astronomer, Mount Wilson Observatory
- Chief Science Researcher, Center for Science and Public Policy
- Chief Science Advisor, Science and Public Policy Institute
- Senior Scientist, Marshall Institute
- Science Director, Tech Central Station
- Global Warming Expert, Heartland Institute
- Receiving Editor, New Astronomy
- Member, American Astrophysical Society, American Geophysical Union, and the International Astronomical Union
- Recipient, Peter Beckman Award, Doctors for Disaster Preparedness, 2004
- Recipient, Graduate Scholastic Award, IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society, 1989
- Recipient, Rockwell Dennis Hunt Scholastic Award for most representative PhD thesis, 1989
- PhD, Aerospace Engineering, University of Southern California (USC), 1991
- MS, University of Southern California
- BS, University of Southern California